- Dependent family member of a current or veteran Ranger of the 75th Ranger Regiment, since the reactivation of the 1st and 2nd Ranger Battalions in 1974.
- Registered in the Defense Enrollment Eligibility Reporting System (DEERS).
- High School senior, graduate, or registered as an undergraduate or graduate student at an accredited college or post secondary vocational or technical institute pursuing degree or certification completion.
- Undergraduate Student must not have reached 26 years of age by August 1 of year applying for a scholarship.
- Graduate Student must not have reached 28 years of age by August 1 of year applying for a scholarship.
- There is no age limit for a Spouse as an Undergraduate or Graduate Student.
Good Luck and thanks for your interest in the Rangers Scholarship Fund!
- Fill out and send your completed form below stating your desire to apply for a scholarship.
- The RSF will then send you an application via email.
- Mail the completed application and all required documents to the RSF postmarked no later than February 3rd, 2022 9only applications and accompanying documents sent via mail to the RSF will be accepted; the RSF cannot receive applications and accompanying documents via email.
- Those individuals awarded a scholarship will be notified during June 2022.
Please note that the application window for scholarship awarded for the school year beginning Autumn 2022 is between January 6th and February 3rd, 2022. A recipient may receive no more than one scholarship per year for a total of six (6) annual scholarship: four (4) undergraduate and two (2) graduate.