rangers scholarship fund
- Dependent family member of a current or veteran Ranger of the 75th Ranger Regiment, since the reactivation of the 1st and 2nd Ranger Battalions in 1974.
- Registered in the Defense Enrollment Eligibility Reporting System (DEERS).
- High School senior, graduate, or registered as an undergraduate or graduate student at an accredited college or post secondary vocational or technical institute pursuing degree or certification completion.
- Undergraduate Student must not have reached 26 years of age by August 1 of year applying for a scholarship.
- Graduate Student must not have reached 28 years of age by August 1 of year applying for a scholarship.
- There is no age limit for a Spouse as an Undergraduate or Graduate Student.
- Fill out and send your completed form stating your desire to apply for a scholarship.
- The RSF will then send you an application via email.
- Mail the completed application and all required documents to the RSF postmarked no later than February 2nd, 2023. Only applications and accompanying documents sent via mail to the RSF will be accepted; the RSF cannot receive applications and accompanying documents via email.
- Those individuals awarded a scholarship will be notified during May 2023.
Good Luck and thanks for your interest in the Rangers Scholarship Fund!
The Rangers Scholarship Fund (RSF) is a certified tax-exempt 501(c)(3) non-profit organization established to award merit-based scholarships to eligible dependent family members of current and veteran Rangers of the 75th Ranger Regiment, since the reactivation of the 1st and 2nd Ranger Battalions in 1974. Scholarships are awarded annually and are open to undergraduate and graduate studies that result in a degree or vocational certification from an accredited college, vocational or technical institution.
Donate to the RSF
How can you assist the RSF and be a part of the team? The best way is via monetary donations. No donation is too small. All donations have a positive impact upon scholarship recipients and their families.